- Laurence Moon Bardet Biedl Syndrome: A Rare Case in Report in a Tertiary Eye Hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Journal of Ophthalmological Society of Bangladesh (JOSB), Dec. 2019,Vol. 47, No-2
- Fungal corneal Ulcer: A study on the cause and outcome of the treatment . OSB, VOL- 39 No1, June 2012, p-36
- Refractive error between limbal wound & corneal wound in SICIS PC IOL- A comparative study. OSB, VOL- 32 No.1, June 2005, p-15
- Results of SICS PC IOL with topical anesthesia & intracameral preservative free injection lignocaine 1% without patch. OSB, VOL- 32 No2, Dec. 2005, p-130
- A study on B-scan ultrasonography 510 cataract patients having non visible fundus . BAO, VOL-13 ,No.2, July- 2006, p-22
- Posterior chamber IOL by one haptic suture in the cornea or in the primary wonder or in both. OSB, VOL- 33, No2, September 2006, p-39
- Comparison between Phaco- Trabeculectomy & SICS- Trabeculectomy. OSB, VOL- 33 No2, Dec. 2006, p-116.
- SICS PC IOL by sandwich technique nucleus delivery ensures clear cornea . OSB, VOL- 34, No3, Dec. 2007, p-234
- Double step capsulorhexis in hypermature cataract. Abstracts Page no. 33
- Visco gel dissection during aspiration of epineucleus prevents posterior capsule tear in posterior polar cataract.
সোমবার থেকে শনিবার
সকাল ৮ টা থেকে ২ টা পর্যন্ত।