We are providing you an excellent health care service. When the avoidable blindness was rapidly escalating during post-War, Government was unable to facilitate treatment to the huge population. Since 1974, Bangladesh Lions Foundation established Lions Eye Hospital at Agargaon to avoid blindness to poor people of Bangladesh.
Now we have established one of the largest eye institute and hospital in Bangladesh named Lions Eye Institute & Hospital, as well as a well-equipped Diagnostic Center and General Hospital.
- Outpatient Department (OPD)
- Medical & Surgical Retina
- Cataract Department
- Glaucoma Department
- Paediatric Department
- Cornea Department
- Oculoplastic Department
- Neuro Ophthalmology Department
We are providing some general services for our respective patients. These are our services:
- Orthopaedic Department
- Medicine & Cardiology Department
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dental Clinic
- Physiotherapy Center
In Lions Eye Institute & Hospital we also have admission services for the operation patients and also for emergency patients.
- We have many beds in this hospital specially 84 Hi- Tech bed.
- We also have ICU and CCU services.
- We are providing separate ward for male and female both.
- Single and double cabin facilities
- 24h doctor service
- Digital electric bed
- Experienced Doctors are here to provide 24 hours emergency services
- Every kind of treatment for Eye related diseases are available
- Dental services are provided by Dentists
- Full physiotherapy service
- 24 hours lift and generator services
- 24 hours pharmacy services
- Digital Eye Operation Theatre
- Digital General Operation Theatre with equipment
- Emergency Ambulance services